Hosted at Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas, Halloweenville takes place on specific days in October and features an array of seasonal entertainment for those of all ages to enjoy.
Check out the Dry Tube Slide, climb the Rock Wall, take on the Laser Swamp, find the perfect pumpkins in the patch, brave the Vortex Tunnel, take a ride on the 40 passenger train (or the small train!), and journey through two themed bounce houses!
On select nights, the little ones can enjoy strolling through the Trick or Treat Village where they can stock up on tons of goodies and for those who would like to test out their shooting skills, Halloweenville also offers a Paintball Booth & Gallery. The fun is absolutely endless when Wet'n'Wild is transformed into this Halloween lover's paradise!
- Supernatural Slide – Guests will journey through a Halloween-themed 17-foot dry tube slide.
- Bounce Houses – Adventurers will embark on a mission to conquer a large obstacle course while children are invited to jump around and play in two custom bounce houses made exclusively for Halloweenville.
- Wicked Rock Wall – Daredevils will get their blood boiling as they climb atop the 18-foot rock wall designed to temp, taunt and challenge.
- Mini Monster Train – The small train welcomes children to an adventure filled with monster-sized fun.
- Mind-Bending Tunnel – Daring guests will walk through a haunting and mind-bending spinning tunnel guaranteed to test their senses.
- Spooky Laser Swamp – Those who brave the Laser Swamp will attempt to survive a spooky, interactive swamp filled with bone-chilling surprises.
- Pumpkin Patch – Guests will enjoy bonding with family and friends as they wander around the yard and pick the perfect pumpkin available for purchase starting at $5.
- Zombie Paintball Booth and Gallery – Thrill-seekers will test their shooting skills in the paintball zone featuring apocalyptic zombies and reactive targets for $10 per person (includes 100 paintballs).
- Dance Party – The ghosts, goblins, and ghouls moonlit party comes to life on Oct. 20, 21, 27 and 28 with a live DJ from 6 to 9:30 p.m.
- Located at 7055 S Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Call for more info 702-899-1109