Cowabunga Bay is thrilled to be hosting this one-of-a-kind Holiday Event. From November 23rd – December 31st the entire park will be filled with holiday decorations, spectacular lights and displays, family winter activities and of course delicious Holiday Foods & Drinks. Activities include:
- Nick’s Lighting Spectacular – Cowabunga Bay lights up the night with over 3 million twinkling lights that illuminate the park with festive holiday magic.
- Tastes Around the Globe – Experience some traditional holiday foods from countries around the world. You can select delicious entrees along with a paired warm beverage from Germany, France, Canada, Japan and Ireland. Taste passports can be purchased in 3, 4 or 5 tastes.
- Polar Express Train Ride – The Polar Express train ride will take riders along a track to view all the festive grounds and displays of Christmas Town.
- Jingle Bell Sledding Hill – Experience real snow in Las Vegas. Grab a snow tube and experience the thrills of sledding down an actual 100′ long snow hill.
- Santa Claus’ Cozy Cottage – Make some memories and get your photo with Santa Claus. This is also the best time to make sure you whisper in his ear your Christmas wishes.
- ‘Let It Snow’ Spectacular – Admirers will gaze at the spectacular light show as flashing lights dance along to iconic holiday songs and snowflakes begin to fall.
- Rudolph Saves Christmas Shoot Out – Thrill-seekers can help Rudolph save Christmas by defeating the Grinch and Abominable Snowman in the paintball zone for $10 (includes 100 paint-balls).
- Blitzen’s Bounce House Bonanza – Adventurers are invited to bounce around with friends and family through the 40-foot Christmas obstacle course.
- Merry Magic Tree – Marvel at the 40-foot tall Merry Magic Tree as over 500,000 lights sparkle with joy.
- Frosty’s Snow Ball Fun – Friends and families will have endless amounts of fun with a “snow” ball fight in the wondrous ball pit.
- Tiny Tim’s Train Ride – Little ones will celebrate the holidays with a joyful mini train ride.
- Rudolph’s Christmas Kitchen – We are serving up some unique flavors to warm you hungry tummies. Holiday featured items include: Roasted Turkey Legs, Monte Cristo Sandwiches, Cranberry infused Meat Balls, Chili & Cornbread, Butternut Soup in a bread bowl and more.
- Frosty’s Holiday Treats – Warm Belgium Waffles with Strawberry & Whip Cream Topping, Chocolate dipped Churros, Holiday flavored Funnel Cakes, Coffee and Hot Chocolate are served nightly for those seeking a sweet treat.
- Alpine Blitzed & Snow Plowed – enjoy some warm adult beverages along will Holiday Beers & Wines
Admission is just $25 or FREE with your 2018 Season Pass (Saturday nights excluded)
Taste Around the Globe – 3 tastes $14.99, 4 tastes $17.99, 5 tastes $19.99.